BCom, CIM, PFP, FCSI, AIFP
Financial Advisor & Associate Portfolio Manager
Kim is the founder of Inglis Private Investment Counsel, a financial advisory practice within Raymond James Ltd. She manages the discretionary investment portfolios of high and ultra-high net worth clients.
Kim regularly receives requests from the media for interviews and quotes, and has appeared on the Business News Network (BNN) and CTV News Network. Kim is also a nationally syndicated financial columnist, a contributing columnist for the Financial Post, and a frequent speaker at business events. Kim is also the regular columnist for Business In Vancouver and several community newspapers across Canada. Her work has been featured in most of the country’s major newspapers.
Click here for Kim's extended bio.
Areas of Expertise:
- Discretionary wealth management
- Portfolio management & construction
- Asset allocation
- Investment processes (active vs passive, quantitative vs qualitative, etc.)
- Exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
- Alternative investments and structured products
- Canadian and U.S. large cap equities
- Broad market overview & global investing
- Sectors: Consumer Staples, Consumer Discretionary, Technology
Publications & Media Appearances:
Recent newspaper columns (Word Doc):
- Increased longevity among retirement planning risks
- Coping with emotions when investing
- Investing tips for your TFSAs in 2017
Recent media appearances:
Images & Logos:
Headshot - NEW
Raymond James Ltd.
Scotia Plaza - Suite 5300
Attn: Kim Inglis
40 King Street West
P.O. Box 415
Toronto, ON M5H 3Y2
Download Kim's Media Profile here